Information on the processing of personal data of users who visit the website of CloudSideCompany for the protection of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
WHY THIS INFORMATION
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, this page describes the methods of processing personal data of users who visit the websites of CloudSideCompany for the protection of personal data accessible electronically at the following addresses:
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services accessible through hyperlinks, possibly published on the site, but referring to resources outside our domain.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data indicated on this page are processed by CloudSideCompany and will be acquired only with the consent of the interested party. The data acquired are necessary for the Data Controller:
- in the case of contact forms to identify the user and be able to satisfy his/her requests or evaluate their proposals;
- in the case of browsing the website to offer greater fluidity in the opening of the pages, presenting your company, improving the visual experience and obtaining statistics.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator (URI/URL) notation of resources requests, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server ( good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or daily, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check the correct functioning of the services offered.
Navigation data can be stored by the services we use for statistics up to 10 years.
Data communicated by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of CloudSideCompany, filling out and forwarding the forms on the site, involve the acquisition of the data of contact of the sender, necessary to respond, as well as all personal data included in the communications. The processing by the Data Controller in these is necessary in order to communicate with the data subject and satisfy his requests. The communication data will remain on our mail server for a maximum duration of 10 years (subject to the need to keep them for a duration of more than 10 years in the case of ongoing legal procedures).
Cookies and other tracking systems
Instead, session cookies are used (non-persistent) strictly limited to what is necessary for safe and efficient navigation of sites. The storage of session cookies in terminals or browsers is under the control of the user, where on servers, at the end of the HTTP sessions, information about cookies remains recorded in the logs services, with retention times that can last up to 10 years (subject to the need to store them for a duration of more than 10 years in the case of ongoing legal procedures).
RECIPIENTS OF DATA
There are no recipients of the data acquired as CloudSideCompany independently manages the site in question, which is for informational and disclosure purposes only.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Company Name: Cloud SIde Company srl
Registered Office: Via Serra, 39 — PIP Area — 83030 — Montefusco (AV)
Owner Email: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 0825 964235
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the storage period;
- obtain the rectification and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. to receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- object to the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to physical persons, including profiling.
- ask the data controller access to personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning him or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right data portability;
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.